Tuesday 12 February 2008

Dates of Poetry Workshops

For anyone reading this blog who is in Edinburgh (not many I know!) here are some details of the workshops I am facilitating. I think all these dates are subject to change:

The workshops at Waste Innovations have been cancelled again. No new dates I'm afraid!

Afternoon of Saturday 21 June - Haiku workshop at the Salisbury Centre. Further details to follow in this blog and in the Centre's summer programme which can be viewed here.

February 2009 - writing workshop at Vogrie Country Park, Midlothian. Date to be confirmed and details to follow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if I lived in Edinburgh, which indeed I almost did, good luck with them, they sound great. How are you structuring them?

Larry Kollar said...

If you ever come to Planet Georgia, I'll be there!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Jo - thanks, the haiku one will include an introduction to haiku, time in the garden to seek inspiration and time sharing each others haiku. The others would take too long to describe, but for the writing sessions will be something similar!

Farfetched - thanks!