Friday 1 February 2008

Ten signs a book is written by me

Kristen of Write Now is Good has tagged me with this meme:

Ten signs a book is written by me

1. It has an appealing cover design, featuring images from the natural world
2. It is produced using recycled papers

3. It is illustrated
4. It contains a fair amount of writing about the natural world or on environmental themes
5. It deals with issues but doesn't rant
6. It is accessible but thought provoking
7. It is mostly poetry
8. Most of the pieces are short
9. There is the occasional surreal or weird piece to change the flow
10. It will probably be sold only at poetry readings and independent bookshops like
Wordpower Books in Edinburgh

And if you want to see what a book by me really looks like, I think there are a couple of copies of my old pamphlet Bougainvillea Dancing left to buy here.

How about you? What would a book by you look like? If you answer the questions, come back and let me know so I can see your answers!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My list would be fairly similar, except that it would not be sold anywhere :)))

SzélsőFa

Miss Ticket Stubs said...

Feel up for another meme? :) I'm tagging you for a 10 for 10, which is 10 verses about you, and then you challenge 10 others to do the same thing. It's a great way to get to know more about each other! If you can then comment on my 10 for 10 with a link to your own (or just post your 10 for 10 in the comments section of mine), that would be great. Good luck!

chicklegirl said...

Okay, Crafty... here it is: http://chicklegirl.blogspot.com/2008/02/ten-signs-book-is-written-by-me.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Crafty — Thanks so much for playing! I enjoyed reading your list.

I am surprised at how different everyone's lists are so far --- I've realized this meme is a great way for people to express much about themselves and their interests.

RG said...

Mine would look unfinished!

Anonymous said...

As some of your other wonderful readers have pointed out, it is amazing of how much of who we are can be revealed by such a list...I loved reading yours.

Tracey

Christy Woolum said...

I just read this meme at another blog. Your answers are just what I would have expected. I will have to try it.

Crafty Green Poet said...

kg thanks for tagging me! I agree - you can tell a lot about someone from their answers to this...

rabbits guy - lol!

tracey - glad you enjoyed, yes it can be revealing

inland empire girl - I look forward to reading your answers ...

Everydaythings said...

I love your book and would like to buy a copy...no seriously good meme this. I am going to think about the sort of book I would write.

Anonymous said...

I too did it, Juliet! Come check it out here!