Friday 15 February 2008

A Future Altered Book

I had picked up a copy of Fly: An Experimental Life by Martin Brooks from a second hand shop. I noticed it had been withdrawn from a library very soon after publication, which I thought was a shame until I opened it up and realised that any self respecting librarian would take it off the shelves. The second half of chapter 2 and the first half of chapter 3 are missing, then there are two copies of the second half of chapter 3, a bit like a mutant fly. So, once I've read the bits of the book that are there (fascinating chapters on what experiments with fruit flies can tell us about ageing, reproduction and evolution) then I'll be making it into an altered book! I'll post the best pages here.

1 comment:

Deb G said...

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!