Tuesday 5 March 2019

The Making of a Beaded Lanyard

I often post my finished beaded lanyards on this blog as I post them in my Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop. I thought it might be interesting to share more about how I transform broken jewellery into these lanyards (without giving away any secrets and, please note, this isn't a tutorial!). Here is a necklace that came in a stash from a friend

It's very very long and some of the beads are broken

so I removed the broken beads

 and refashioned the remaining beads into two lanyards using lanyard attachments from old lanyards from an office that's rebranding and getting rid of its old lanyards



which are slightly different to each other and which can now be found in the Crafty Green Etsy shop - here and here.



1 comment:

Geraldine said...

Your etsy shop is a lot of fun to browse!!!