Thursday 6 December 2018

I can see clearly now....

My cataract surgery went well (if you ever need cataract surgery yourself it's usually straightforward and really nothing to worry about). Although I took a break from blogging and social media, I was still out and about and here are a couple of photos from the past couple of weeks





beautiful winter trees in Craiglockart Dell alongside the Water of Leith
 
We had a lovely weekend visiting my Dad and walked round Blackleach Country Park where there were lots of birds on the lake, including over 20 gadwall and over 20 shovellers.  We also spent time in the lovely Hug in a Mug cafe in Walkden town centre - a real community cafe which hosts craft groups and sells items made by those groups and also locally made honey. We bought some candles made by local crafter I Love Gracie and a jar of honey.


 
 

8 comments:

Jeff (Sage) said...

Glad to hear your surgery went well. (I’ve been told to expect such a surgery in a few years and my sister, who’s two years younger, just had cataract surgery).

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I am happy to hear your eyes have recovered and you can see clearly.

Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Magyar said...

__ Both eyes, two years now, I function better and now my renewed drivers licence says I don't need glasses to operate an auto! Happy vision days Juliet! _m

RG said...

Good it went well! Are things you see now brighter or clearer or ??? (Those of us approaching the event wonder!!!)

Crafty Green Poet said...

Jeff - good luck with your surgery when you need it, it really isn't anything to worry about

Thanks Eileen!

Magyar - that's good to hear!

Rabbit's Guy - the vision in my right eye is definitely clearer and less short sighted but will be even better when I get my new prescription for my glasses (I have to wait another couple of weeks to let my eye settle down after surgery)

Lowcarb team member said...

So pleased your surgery went well.
Thanks for sharing your photographs.

All the best Jan

betty-NZ said...

I'm do happy for you that you can see well again. Your photos are rather serene.

Geraldine said...

Good news! Glad it went well Juliet.😊