Friday 24 January 2020

Snowdrops and a strange looking fungus

As I often do on a Friday, I joined Crafty Green Boyfriend for a lunchtime walk round Corstorphine Hill.We were delighted to see some snowdrops

and intrigued by this fungus - I've posted this photo in the Facebook Wildflower and Fungus of Scotland group hoping someone might be able to identify it. If you know what it is, please let me know in the comments here (or in the Facebook Group). Thanks.

There were plenty of birds and squirrels around, though only these squirrels stopped for a photo, and it's a dreadful photo, though you can see how nicely the squirrels are posing.






2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I love the snowdrops, very pretty. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend..

Lowcarb team member said...

I always enjoy seeing snowdrops, a lovely photograph.

All the best Jan