Thursday 2 August 2007

My Poetry Featured on Other Blogs

I'm delighted that Deborah of Climate of Our Future has chosen to highlight my poem A Riverscape today on her blog. Climate of the Future is the originator of the Blogging for Positive Global Change Award.

Edited to add: Garden Girl has also chosen to feature the same poem A Riverscape on her blog! I'm happy to share my poetry in this way, just let me know that you're doing it, make sure you publish it with my name attached and make a link back to this blog!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats on your well deserved award.

Whirling Dervish said...

HI CGP!

Sorry if you hate these things, but I've tagged you again! (kill me or tell me to shut up if you want) :)

http://stoneymoss.blogspot.com/2007/08/blogging-meme-take-2.html

Everydaythings said...

Hope you dont mind - but I "borrowed" your lovely peom for my theme today - its on my blog...full credits given to you as the writer!

Everydaythings said...

sorry - typo - the poem - riverside.

Anonymous said...

you very much deserve this - it doesnt surprise us that you were highlighted!!