Wednesday 16 January 2019

New Greetings Card

I tend to make all the greetings cards I send, though there are some people who seem to distinctly prefer shop bought so they get shop bought. The cards I make are nothing special to be honest,  though hopefully the recipients like them well enough! This card, which I made a couple of days ago is my favourite I've ever made, I'm really pleased with how the colours work together and how the paper tearing worked too.


Made with second hand card stock. re-used papers and a tree from second hand supplies. Stamped on the back using a second hand stamp.

6 comments:

Evi Erlinda - Brain Plasticity said...

beautiful creations.. love them
greeting- evi erlinda

sage said...

Nice cards. I do send out a lot of cards and have often thought I should be doing my own cards (with photos), because it is hard to find "manly" note cards! I do have nature and sailing cards, however.

www.thepulpitandthepen.com

Lowcarb team member said...

I think it's nice that you make all your own cards, it makes it more personal somehow.
I enlarged the pictures and it looks as if the tree is glittery … very nice.

All the best Jan

Bill said...

I like it too, it's very nice. Handmade cards are the best. My wife and I make ours, I use some of my photos and my wife uses yarn to make small creations, attaches them to the card and they can be hung up if the recipient wishes to do so.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Your cards are pretty, making your own cards is a lovely idea.
Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.

carol l mckenna said...

Creative recycling for this card ~

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)