Wednesday 23 January 2019

Latest Additions to the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop

I've made a few new items of jewellery recently - all made from upcycled and repurposed materials.

This assymetric beaded lanyard would be an ideal way to brighten up your office attire while offering a handy way of wearing your ID badge

This is made from beads from a necklace that had fallen apart along with other beads of complementary colours in my stash and a lanyard attachment reclaimed from an out of date lanyard. This item is now in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop here.

I've also made several pairs of new earrings recently, most of which I've already added to the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop

which are in the shop here.

which are in the shop here, and

 which are in the shop here.

 and these earrings, with lengths of beads from a necklace that needed to be restrung- as you can see they are identical in basic design but are different in length and number of beads.


These are yet to be added to the shop but should be in there soon. (As should several other newly made items of jewellery).

It's not all jewellery either, I just added these curtain tie backs to the shop too


All items are made using upcycled, repurposed or 2nd hand bead supplies with some brand new findings (findings is the slightly odd choice of word to mean things like earring hooks, connectors etc)

3 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Your latest additions do look nice :)

All the best Jan

Geraldine said...

I am really into feather jewelry right now, going over to your shop now. I also have an etsy account.😊

Geraldine said...

PS....I'm not sure if my comment went through? Hopefully it did. Stopping over at your shop now.