Wednesday 31 May 2023

Evening Walk

 I met a friend for an evening walk yesterday and while waiting for her to arrive, I took these photos of the trees around Polworth Parish Church and the Union Canal



The Whitebeam trees are looking beautiful

 

There were even a few bumblebees buzzing in this tree (so far I've not seen many bees this year, so it was encouraging to see these, though, I can't identify which species it is from the photo!) 

It was a beautiful warm evening and we sat for a while in the middle of Harrison Park, surrounded by a very lively flock of House Sparrows, one of which was enjoying a dust bath underneath a tree. Sorry, I have no photos or videos of the sparrows.




2 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

A lovely walk!

eileeninmd said...

Looks like a nice walk, pretty church and I love the trees!
Take care, enjoy your day!