Thursday 10 November 2016

Crafty Update

I've always got at least one craft project whether it's something I'm designing or actually making. I'm currently working on this handbag charm which I've put together from beads and a charm from various pieces of damaged jewellery.

I want to put this on one of my own handbags and so am hoping to find a relatively small keyring fitting  (but one larger than the ring currently there) - I'm sure I've got one somewhere but I have so many craft supplies around the place that I'm not sure where everything is....

Meanwhile I've been planning a necklace like the one below for a while but haven't had fake pearls of the right size. Luckily in one of the recent bags of 'unsellable, unwanted and damaged jewelry' that I bought in a second hand shop I found these little beads, enough for two choker necklaces in fact, so here's the first, and the second, slightly different in design, should follow soon

 Both these necklaces will end up in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop.

(I've noticed that since being an Etsy seller I use the American spelling of jewelry as often as I use the UK spelling of jewellery, so apologies for the inconsistencies!).

3 comments:

PJ said...

You always make such lovely, heartfelt pieces, Juliet.

PJ said...

You always make such lovely and heartfelt pieces, Juliet.

Lowcarb team member said...

It's always nice to see 'pearls' in a necklace.

All the best Jan