Friday 9 September 2011

Green Space Poetry competition

I was delighted to find out that one of my poems will be included in the anthology arising from the Green Space Poetry prize, organised by Poetry Space. The anthology will be published later this year. Meanwhile you can read the winning poems here.


I was also delighted to hear recently that one of my pieces of short prose will feature at the Feast on the Bridge, which is this year, a celebration of sustainable fish, and takes place on 10 September as part of the Mayor's Thames Festival in London. (Which looks like a great event to go along to, if you're in or near London!)

12 comments:

none said...

Congratulations!! This is delightful news.

The Weaver of Grass said...

You do very well with your writing Juliet - I am green too (with envy)

K.C. Woolf said...

Wonderful. Congratulations! :-)

Mavis said...

Well done, you're going from strength to strength - and bother! Why am I always in the wrong place at the right time. I'll be in London the following week.

Anonymous said...

Congrats - that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Well done! Two pieces of good news. I enjoyed the winning poems on the Poetry Space website but was disappointed not to be able to read yours.

Manish Edida said...

Its congratulations!

Its Great

Dave King said...

Hi, many congratulations. I am sure it is richly deserved and am just off to read it.

eileeninmd said...

Congrats, your poems are wonderful. This is great news.

shoreacres said...

How delightful - well done, you! Your words often have a freshness and directness that I enjoy. I suspect there will be more delights to come for you.

Bill said...

Congratulations. Give us the information on the anthology when it becomes available.

Carol Steel said...

Congratulations, you deserve this and much more. How exciting!