Thursday 30 October 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


I'm very honoured that Moonroot nominated me for this award! Many thanks indeed! I now need to nominate 6 bloggers and name six things I like. There are actually so many creative blogs out there its very difficult to choose and i could give this award to anyone on any of my links lists. However, my nominations are for these four blogs:

Weaver of Grass for her photos and writings

Bond Bloke for his various creative blogs, but especially Edinburgh Day by Day, full of wonderful photos of the city I live in and A Brush with Art, full of musings about art (and who has co-incidentally given me the Blogging Friends Forever Award, which I'm delighted by!)
Gordon Mason of Catapult to Mars, with its poetry in English, Scots and Spanish and always a carefully chosen image to complement the words.


Arthur Durkee of Dragoncave, a blog of beautiful poetry, prose and photos. He also has a poem up on Bolts of Silk today, which you can read here.

Six (seasonal) things I like:
autumn leaves
geese skeining across the sky
snow on distant hills
the five different shades of rowan berries
the magical glow of the low sunlight
the sparkle of frost

8 comments:

Gordon Mason said...

Many thanks y muchas gracias for the award. I'll put it on my Catapult and see where it goes from there!

Susan Richardson said...

Congrats on the nomination - much deserved!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Congrats, a well deserved award !!! I like your changing banner. I want to drive right in.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! It's a very pretty award, and very well deserved too!!

- A - C - said...

I must add my voice to the choir. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

you definitely deserve it - you have a truly creative, dare i say inspirationally creative, blog ;-)

and i love autumn leaves too but don't get them here in southern california!

WH said...

Congrats! Well deserved!

mansuetude said...

ah.. i just got this award too--from a wonderful blogger Omami ...

thanks for bringing the image of frost to mind--it is so likely a door into Christmastime memories for me...