Friday 9 September 2005

This is crafty green poet!

Crafty Green Poet looks at environmental issues through poetry, recycled crafts and reviews of arts related to the environment.

I am a widely published poet and this blog contains some of my poetry on environmental themes. This blog also contains reviews (mostly published for the first time here) on art exhibitions, books and films on environmental and related themes. I'm not a professional crafter - I'm concerned about the environment and creative by nature. How to combine the two - simple - create attractive gift items and greetings cards from 'waste' materials! I want to share my ideas and hopefully stimulate some discussion about creative re-use.

All poetry, photos and blog entries copyright to Juliet Wilson, unless otherwise stated.



No comments: