Monday 22 July 2013

Quiet Forest - an exhibition of poetry installations

I was very excited to hear about Quiet Forest - an exhibition of poetry installations to be held on 6 August at Forest Cafe by Inky Fingers.

I was even more excited to find out that my proposal for a series of poetry windchimes was accepted. I made my first poetry windchime a while back and will be making several more in the next couple of weeks!

So if you're in Edinburgh on 6 August, why not pop into the Forest Cafe and have a wee look round? Have a snack while you're there as well, they do very nice vegan cakes.

As ever, red text contains hyperlinks that take you to other webpages where you can find out more.

5 comments:

Pete Thompson said...

Poetry windchimes - what a fantastic idea! I'm going to have a go at that to hang around the garden, using wood from fallen branches of my willow and stones I picked up on my last visit to Spurn Point. Thanks for the idea!

Little Miss Titch said...

Sounds lovely!

RG said...

Most interesting ...

Hannah Stephenson said...

This sounds like a lovely event. And what a cute venue!

Bill said...

Wish I could be there

wind chimes
the words we've never had
to say