Wednesday 24 July 2013

Fabric gift bag

 I just made a fabric gift bag from some very pretty scraps, I like the different designs and colours on the two sides (the two pices of fabric were already sewn together, I just hemmed the bottom and put in the drawstring at the top). I finished it off with part of an old shoelace and two matching beads from my stash. The beads nicely complement the colour scheme of the fabric.
You may recognise the fabric from the pot pourri bags (here and here) which I made a while ago and which are currently in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop.

6 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Receiving a little gift in such a bag would make it all the more special Juliet - lovely.

RG said...

It will hold some nice little treasures ...

Tommaso Gervasutti said...

I see you busy at work with various materials and tools. . Gosh I have learnt to sew a button...

Tommaso Gervasutti said...

I see you busy at work with various materials and tools. . Gosh I have learnt to sew a button...

Little Miss Titch said...

cute!

Ms Sparrow said...

I've been catching up on your blogs now that I have my internet again. I hope your butterfly count isn't as dismal as ours has been. With our cool, late spring and overuse of pesticides, there are hardly any butterflies this year.