Wednesday 17 July 2013

New Fabric Wrist Cuff

I made another fabric wrist cuff! Well actually this is big enough to fit a slim ankle....



It's made from the same silver satin material (reclaimed from an old robe) that I used to make my previous wrist cuff and I've also made some chopstick bags from it.

I then added a scrap of deep blue fabric that has silver threads running through it and a scrap of silver net. Finished off with sliver moon and sun charms and a big blue button.

Now in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop.

I'm designing and making several more similar items, which will all find their way into my Etsy shop!

Some of you may know that I recently put together a few Treasuries on Etsy. Bunny lovers may be interested to know that Bunnies Love Books is more popular than Curiosity Cats. Though neither is as popular as Blue Skies and Sunshine. (For those who don't know, Treasuries are selections of items made by other people on Etsy).

As ever, red text contains hyperlinks that take you to other webpages where you can find out more.

5 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Although I'm a cat person, I really love that Bunnies and Books. One of my favourite books is, "Guess How Much I Love You". Once, at a charity shop, I even found a little stuffed bunny that went with that book. He sits on the back of a love-seat in my dining room.

Caroline Gill said...

Wow ... you have been busy, Juliet, making and selling your own crafty items and promoting those of others.

As I think you may know, I'm a cat person ... and I loved the feline Treasury! What a wealth of talent on Etsy.

Tommaso Gervasutti said...

Your craft reaches unthinkable levels producing lovely and surprising items.

Bill said...

Juliet, I was thinking of you this past weekend, which I spent at the Tenth Annual International Folk Art Market in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

Little Miss Titch said...

pretty cuff!