Thursday 11 July 2013

more chopstick bags!

Although it's only small, my Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop sells a wide range of items, from vintage clothing to sea pottery and including quiet a lot of handmade items including beaded bookmarks. The most popular items though, in terms of sales are the chopstick bags! I've blogged about those I've made so far here.

Due to the 'high demand' for these products, I've just made another two!

The floral chopstick bag is currently in my Etsy shop and the silver one is here!

These chopstick bags offer an ideal way to carry around a pair of re-usable chopsticks so you can avoid having to use the disposable ones that are the usual cutlery choice in many Chinese restaurants. (Many disposable chopsticks are made from the products of forest destruction, though to be fair some are made from waste wood from the construction industry).

**

I was delighted recently to find that my paper hearts made out of a vintage French novel (which was, by the way, literally falling apart) were included in this Treasury on Etsy.

5 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

those are really pretty,xx Rachel

RG said...

Seen in the most fashionable Chinese restaurants around the world!

Kat Mortensen said...

They are lovely. Are there that many people using chopsticks in Scotland?

I've never been able to master them, but then I've never been very coordinated. I often drop my toothbrush while cleaning my teeth!

Crafty Green Poet said...

sppedyrabbit - thanks!

Rabbits' Guy - I'm workin on it!

Kat - a lot of Chinese and other Asian restaurants give people disposable chopsticks, so these are a good alternative.

Kat Mortensen said...

Good idea!