Sunday 23 September 2012

More beaded bookmarks and a special offer

I recently posted photos of some of the first batch of beaded bookmarks. Well I've since made several more in the same general design (thick thread with chunky beads threaded on at the ends) and here are some of the results.





They're a great way of using up spare thread and beads and are very easy to make!

So, the special offer: if you buy a copy of my poetry pamphlet Unthinkable Skies from me (£4.50 plus postage and packing) I'll add in a free bookmark of this design, while stocks last. If you'd like a specific bookmark let me know, and I'll send it to you if it's still available otherwise it will be the most similar one still in stock.

As ever, text in red contains hyperlinks that take you to other webpages where you can find out more.

4 comments:

Jade said...

Ooooooh, pretty-pretty-pretty! You're giving me all kinds of ideas with those. :D

colleen said...

Fun and something easy to do with kids!

eileeninmd said...

I like your beaded bookmarks. A great idea and they look cute.

betty manousos said...

that's a brilliant idea!
thanks for sharing:)