Friday 14 May 2010

Thank you!

Thank you to:

1) Colin Will of Calder Wood Press for publishing my book and for mentioning my book launch in this blog post
2) Howard of Belvedere Mountain Express for the music at my book launch
3) everyone who attended the book launch and who listened so attentively, said such nice things and gave me flowers and cards
4) Kevin for this review of Unthinkable Skies
5) Rachel for posting a poem from Unthinkable Skies here
6) everyone who has said such nice things about Unthinkable Skies via email and Facebook and in blog comments here and elsewhere
7) Everyone who has bought or is going to buy Unthinkable Skies
8) Chris Chrittenden for this post about Bolts of Silk
9) the swifts for returning to my local skies

Somewhat bizarrely I wrote a longer review of my book launch over on Goodreads than I did in this blog. You can read it here.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

How lovely to see you reading from your new book Juliet. I would be chewing my nails to the bed if it was me those people were listening to.

I thought the review by Kevin Cadwallender was excellent. Congratulations on its launch. It must represent an awful lot of work. My brother's partner Lesley has just had a book published (or will be in 2011) about a rag rug maker and she has spent months and months pulling her hair out.

Anonymous said...

It's really nice being a publisher.

Ruby Re-Usable said...

wow, MAZEL TOV on being published and having such a lovely book launch!

Titus said...

Congratulations Juliet. Really glad it's all gone so well!

James said...

Congratulations on your book. I just ordered a copy and can't wait to read it.

nà from the treehouse said...

I'm really pleased for your Juliet - even that the swifts came back for the occasion! It's meant to be! Nà x