Friday 7 May 2010

An Open Studies Introduction to the Water of Leith

I'm excited to be teaching a course about the Water of Leith as part of the University of Edinburgh's Open Studies Summer School. The course will cover the wildlife and ecology of the river and will include a walk along Colinton and Craiglockart Dells, which is the part of the river that I look after on Mondays.

The course will take place on Monday 9 and Tuesday 10 August at the Water of Leith Conservation Trust Visitor Centre. The cost will be £58. You can find out more here.

3 comments:

Titus said...

Congratualtions!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great!
I really love your blog, your poetry is beautiful. I also have some on my blog, http://befreeandeasynow.blogspot.com.Give it a look if you want!
I promise I'm not a spammer, I'm just a new blogger looking for some readers. Thanks a ton!
Peace,
Grace

nà from the treehouse said...

Well done, that's ever so exciting! It sounds as though it'll be interesting!

Have a good weekend,