Thursday 29 May 2008

Pet Three Names Meme

I've been tagged a lot recently and I'll get round to doing them all soon! Firstly, Diana Moll of The Qi Papers tagged me with the Pet Name Meme. In case you aren't familiar with The Naming of Cats, in the Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats, by T.S. Eliot, cats all have three names! Rabbits have at least three names.
Here are the rules:
You must link to the originator of the meme ( that is
Tara ), list the following rules, and then tell:
1-The name that the family uses daily ( such as Peter, Augustus, Alonzo or James ).
2-The name that is particular, a name that is peculiar, and more dignified ( such as Munkstrap, Quaxo or Coricopat )
3-What you are doing when you are thinking of the name only you know, and will never confess, that deep inscrutable name. Then tag three cats ( or other creatures) to give us their names.


Anya's answers would have been:
1. Anya
2. Anyanka
3. lying sprawled out after eating dandelions

Most of the blogging rabbits I know have answered this meme already (or are thinking about it!) so I'll just tag Inland Empire Girl who has plenty of pets who could answer this meme, but anyone else out there with a pet who'd like to do this meme, feel free and let me know in the comments that you've done it so I can find your answers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm dandelions... buns love em!

great meme

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Tyler and Sydney were quite interested to find that Anya was a lion head English Spot with a Scottish accent. Thanks for sharing her memory (and names).

Anonymous said...

what a cute meme. I think I might try it. Thanks for looking at my poem, too!