Sunday 8 April 2007

Change of Scene


The Prompt this week at Inspire Me Thursday is Change of Scene. With it being a bank holiday of blue skies we went on a couple of day trips (see previous two posts) which gave plenty of inspiration for this prompt! The ancient Dalkeith oak woods are wonderfully atmospheric and gave me visions of a magic woodland for our rabbit to go visiting her relatives. Our rabbit is rather unusual looking, so it would need to be a magical woodland.... The collage is made from 100% reused papers.
For information about native woodlands in the UK, please visit the Woodland Trust website.

11 comments:

*Itkupilli* said...

Very nice and lovely. I have two bunnies, one white, another is black/white, one ear blac and one white.... :)

iamnasra said...

Lovely - I enjoyed seeing ur collage

Miriam said...

I love the trees in the background w/ the rest set against it...it's just so cool!

Claire said...

Aw, lookit at the bunnies!

Cxx

Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Hi Juliet

I'm hosting the Ringing of the Bards poetry carnival, April 15th. If you'd like to be included, leave a permalink to a poem here:

Carnival post

And don't forget to come back and see the carnival!

Anonymous said...

I love your bunnies too. They sort of remind me of my chihuahua, same colors and similar markings. I think she longs to be a bunny.

Anonymous said...

cute bunnies

Designing Fairy said...

love your sweet bunnies and that's a great oak tree for Fairies! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Hi thanks for all your comments. itkupilli your rabbits sound cute too (different coloured ears especially!).

Tiel, thanks for inviting me to join the Ringing of the Bards. I'll look out a poem for you to link to.

Deb G, sweet chihuaha...

Ronniehall - yes there are probably invisible fairies there too.

:: creative brand strategies :: demand generation :: said...

Beautiful texture and setting. I love to visit and see what you're up to!

Unknown said...

i love it! so cute!