Friday 12 August 2016

Beaded lanyards

Crafty Green Boyfriend discovered some old lanyards in his office, which weren't going to be used again so I reused the lanyard attachments and made several more beaded lanyards, which I'm slowly adding to the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop.

These beaded lanyards are a stylish way to wear your ID badge if you need one for work (and if your office isn't strict about needing to wear the corporate branded lanyard!)

I really enjoy making these lanyards, I like the design element and it's very relaxing threading beads. The lanyards also tend to sell reasonably well which is a good incentive for making more of them!

Here are the most recent ones:

 which you can find in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop here

which you can find in the shop here 




2 comments:

Lynn said...

Very nice!

Bob Bushell said...

I love the necklaces, very good.