Tuesday 18 April 2017

News from the Crafty Green poet Etsy shop

These I think are my favourite earrings that I've made recently

and they're now in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop here. I made them from chain from a damaged vintage necklace along with brand new nickel free earring hooks.

Also recently new in my Etsy shop are this necklace (in the shop here)

and these earrings (in the shop here)

which as you may be able to tell are made from parts from the same original piece of jewellery, with the round charm in the necklace coming from a second original item. The earring hooks are of course brand new. I'll be adding more similar earrings to the shop in the near future so watch this space!

I've also made some new chopstick bags recently, including this one made from a lovely orange satin that doesn't look as nice in the photos as it is in real life! (you can find it in the shop here).



3 comments:

RG said...

Ha Ha - the old chopstick bag of yours I got so long ago ..

Today we had a class of 32 "Salish Sea Stewards" down on the beach practicing some things and we used many clipboards and pencils. One of the clipboards has the chopstick bag for holding pencils.

I always tell the folks using it the story of it!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Hi Rabbits Guy - I'm glad the old chopstick bag is still in use!

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the blue in those earrings ...

All the best Jan