Thursday 20 April 2017

More sea glass crafts

I have lots of lovely sea glass and sea pottery at the moment! I've donated some of the sea pottery to Gorgie City Farm and the Lochend Secret Garden for their garden mosaic projects and I have lots of ideas for using the sea pottery in various crafting projects.

Meanwhile I've filled some bottles with some of the sea glass, like this

The middle bottle isn't full as a piece of sea glass has lodged and stuck in the neck of the bottle! All three of them though make pretty decorative features. I like the variety of the colours of sea glass in here.

Earlier I had used some sea glass to make a pretty candle holder, which you can see here.

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the sea glass jars look pretty. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

They do look lovely. Sea glass, worn smooth, is very beautiful in its own right I think, to use it in this way is very clever.

Lowcarb team member said...

These look lovely, the colour mix is perfect.

Hope you have a good weekend

All the best Jan

Norma said...

How lovely.

Magyar said...

__ Amazing, this gleam of glass. _m