Monday 6 March 2017

Beaded lanyards and another assemblage bracelet

I've recently added a few more items to the Crafty Green Poet shop on Etsy.

I made a final assemblage bracelet - I was particularly pleased to finally find a way of using that gorgeous vintage green bead!

 You can see this in my Etsy shop here. (You can read more about my other assemblage bracelets here).

Meanwhile I've made three new beaded ID badge lanyards

which is in the shop here.

which is in the shop here and

which is in the shop here.

Thanks for your kind comments about yesterday's sea glass candleholder and for those of you who requested a photo of it with the candle lit, I will post that photo in a few days alongside photos of the other sea pottery projects I'm currently making.



1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Very pretty and cunning stuff!