Monday 23 February 2015

Jazzing up a boring Hat

I bought this lightweight wooly hat recently from a second hand shop, but felt it was missing something. So I added the floral type decoration, which was sitting in a bag of 'broken jewellery' which I recently bought from another second hand shop.

I quite like the way it looks and will be happy to start wearing it once the weather is a wee bit warmer. At the moment it's still weather that demands my thick thermal hat, though it's been beautifully sunny today!

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

it looks great on you.

Magyar said...

__From the rail to the squirrel, to the positions of the stars and sun, nature is slowly (but 'tis gathering speed) moving toward Spring. Now? Guess who has a new
"wooley" for the warming temps!

Nifty! _m

dosankodebbie said...

Great idea! I like hats, and have a couple of cute wide-brimmed caps that I've decorated with vintage commemorative pins, but I never wear them because I very rarely leave the house. I guess I could wear them indoors.. :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

It looks fantastic on you! Great way to embellish. :)
xx

Anonymous said...

Great way to jazz up a beanie :D

Lynn said...

Good idea!