Wednesday 3 December 2008

Gorgie City Farm Christmas Cards


Gorgie City Farm Christmas Cards and 2009 Calendars are now available from the Farm Cafe for those of you in Edinburgh! I don't know if there are overseas orders available, but I can ask! Needless to say my favourite Christmas card design is this one, featuring Sugar, who is following in the footsteps of her mother Daisy, in becoming a media star.

A few days after the photo for this card was taken, Sugar dug her way out of the shed she shares with Daisy and Driftwood and was found running about the farm! She was quickly caught and reunited with the other rabbits.

10 comments:

Doug P. Baker said...

What a beautiful rabbit! I've had a few rabbits, but none so photogenic!

Anonymous said...

I love your posts about the rabbits. This is lovely.

You have the most creative blog I think I've seen so far! Lovely designs, and the changes are always a good surprise.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Perfect Christmas card.
Perfect Rabbit!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Rabbits are appropriate for any season or holiday, kudos to Gorgie for knowing this. I guess Sugar was feeling her oats after her close-up; fame and fortune can't be far behind.

Mistlethrush said...

That is one very cute rabbit!

Devika Jyothi said...

This is nice...
But, i seldom send cards to anyone CGP...

Good post, though

wishes,
devika

RG said...

Nice rendition! So Sugar is not always sweet!!! We had a dog named Sugar, once. Same deal!

Anonymous said...

Awesome rabbit. Perfect little picture. Where do you find these things?
Thanks for sharing them!!!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Thanks everyone - she is a lovely looking rabbit, though not always sweet as Rabbit Guy says and she loves to dig...

oh - my current job is based at Gorgie Farm, so I get to see all the rabbits most days and get to buy Christmas cards as soon as they go on sale!

Janice Thomson said...

What a delightful card - perfect for Christmas.