Saturday 20 December 2008

Arts, Crafts and Allotments

I went to the Tollcross Arts and Crafts Fair today, at Tollcross Community Centre, in Edinburgh. Lovely selection of alternative craft items, eg beautiful earrings made from recycled vinyl records, gorgeous fair traded amber brooches (and normally I'm not a fan of amber) and smart and practical shopping bags. I was also delighted to find that Lucinda Withinshaw had a stall there. Lucinda is a photographer who recently caught my eye with her lovely series of photos taken on Edinburgh allotments. You can see (and buy!) these photos here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. I just paged through her portfolio. wow. really really liked the photos and studied them for a bit. There's much to learn from her shots but even far far more to enjoy.
Thanks for the link!

Dave King said...

A couple of amazing images, there. Wonderful.

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

Love her photos, Julie. Thanks, I will see if she'll submit one for my blog:)

Anonymous said...

recycled crafts are cool
and wonderful news finding the photos of someone you came across in a blog