Thursday 24 November 2016

Latest Adventures in Jewellery Making

I was browsing my bead stash the other day and these large pink beads struck me as ideal for earrings so I made three pairs using all the large pink beads I had and matching them with some small pink beads.

This pair of earrings is available in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop here. (The other items below will also be in the Etsy shop soon!)

 I also made these long earrings using chains and beads reclaimed from a vintage necklace


I also recently made this bracelet and earring set, featuring the same brown and white beads as I used in the necklace in this post. Each of the brown and white beads is different in pattern and shape!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely jewellery :D

Jenn Jilks said...

Good work! I love the frost photos!
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!