Monday 4 August 2014

Earrings

When I attended a jewellery making workshop recently, I found it particularly tricky to make earrings, so I've been practising over the past week or so. Here are three pairs I made the other day.


All the beads and charms are from my stash except for the pink stars. When I bought my jewellery making kit after the workshop, there were three of these stars in different colours in the bag of beads that came with the kit. So I then bought a string of these stars in five colours, I think they're perfect for earrings. Each star has a slightly different pattern on it. 

The blue earrings with the dolphins are for me, the pink ones are for a friend and the love-heart ones are now in the Craftygreenpoet Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

those are nice,xx

Rambling Woods said...

Very pretty!

dosankodebbie said...

Are you on Twitter? I'm giving away one set of 2 etegami-style Godzilla drink coasters if you're interested. Twitter only.