Monday, 4 August 2014


When I attended a jewellery making workshop recently, I found it particularly tricky to make earrings, so I've been practising over the past week or so. Here are three pairs I made the other day.

All the beads and charms are from my stash except for the pink stars. When I bought my jewellery making kit after the workshop, there were three of these stars in different colours in the bag of beads that came with the kit. So I then bought a string of these stars in five colours, I think they're perfect for earrings. Each star has a slightly different pattern on it. 

The blue earrings with the dolphins are for me, the pink ones are for a friend and the love-heart ones are now in the Craftygreenpoet Etsy shop.


speedyrabbit said...

those are nice,xx

Bill said...

Nice work

Rambling Woods said...

Very pretty!

dosankodebbie said...

Are you on Twitter? I'm giving away one set of 2 etegami-style Godzilla drink coasters if you're interested. Twitter only.