Monday 26 January 2009

Bunny Hugs

I was delighted to receive the Hugs award from Faye at Faye's Art Blog. As most readers of this blog know, I am a bit of a bunny hugger, so I'm passing on hugs to:

the ten dedicated blogging bunnies at A Houseful of Rabbits
Miss Eve, Yowlyy's mourning bunny currently searching for a new bun to bond with
Hans, Yohji and Buttons the Furry Butts
Sydney and Tyler the crafting buns at Qi Papers
Freckles the storytelling bunny

and also, because he is such a huggable looking dog, hugs to Edward at The House of Edward

10 comments:

Dave King said...

Congratulations. Well deserved.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oh, Edward is tickled. He is indeed a most huggable fellow and he is delighted to receive this hug from you, I'm certain! Thank you!

lunarossa said...

Congratulazioni! You deserve this award and more. Ciao. Antonella

Alice said...

well hello there,

i'm glad you liked the bunny racing video although now that my boyfriend saw the whole scene in action he did let me know that the video isn't really complete without a shot of the back ends of the bunnies racing. nuage apparently resembles a polar bear from behind and with that he somehow makes bells look svelte.

so stayed tuned!

xo~'alice'

Deb said...

Congratulations. I'll have to visit those sites. If you like them, I am sure I will too.

(Thanks for your kind wishes these last days xxoo.)

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Ohhhhh, thank you CGP. Tyler and Sydney feel very pleased and honored (between their crafting projects that is...)

Anonymous said...

that's a great award - i love the picture - and a wonderful list of recipients.

thank you for your encouragement at the passing of my boy O'Reilly - i appreciated you coming by

The Bunns said...

OH WE ARE ECSTATIC AS ONLY BUNNIES CAN BE ... THANK YOU FOR THE HUGS AWARD! WE NEVER GOT AN AWARD BEFORE - IT IS ALWAYS RG THAT GETS THEM. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOU GETTING IT TOO!

BINKY BINKY HOP HOP HOP ...

this is my patch said...

Congratulations on the Hugs award. I do enjoy catching up with your blog when I can. x

Anonymous said...

Hi CGP! We just got back and are delighted to receive this award from you :) thank you thank you thank you!!