mm at Wanting to Be Here tagged me for the 7 random things meme. I've done this one before more than once but i thought it would be fun to do 7 random things about a mostly crafty and green Christmas:
1. We will have a vegetarian Christmas dinner with nut roast, potatoes, carrots and Brussel sprouts followed by a vegetarian Christmas pudding with custard
2. I handmade all my Christmas cards this year.
3. I bought my sister and her husband ten metres of hedgerow from the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds.
4. Most of the other gifts I have given are handmade, second hand or fair-trade.
5. Gifts that needed to be wrapped, I wrapped in handmade giftbags or in reused paper
6. From our flat we can see fairy lights decorating a crane in a building site!
7. There are reindeer in Edinburgh's Princes Street Gardens during December up until Christmas Eve.
I'm not going to tag anyone for this, but feel free to join in if you want! Have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas!