Friday, 21 July 2006

Crafting Inspiration

I haven't been so crafty recently, largely because I'm concentrating on poetry. Also I make crafts as a practical way of reusing materials (and post them here as a way of sharing these ideas!) rather than for any other reason. I love making collage greetings cards and would love to make collage as art, but I'm just not good enough. I love this site: Artwords, which like One Deep Breath, gives a prompt every week - in this case for collage rather than haiku. Inspiring, but looking at everyone elses input, I realise just how far I've got to go before my collages become real art!

5 comments:

vicci said...

Juliet...Thanks for visiting my blog...I like that YOU are a "CRAFTY green poet".....I will be visiting you often! Have a good weekend...

vicci said...

Juliet...Thanks for visiting my blog...I like that YOU are a "CRAFTY green poet".....I will be visiting you often! Have a good weekend...

Crafty Green Poet said...

HI Vicci, thanks for visiting back! You too have a good weekend!

Billy Jones said...

Pardon me for being off topic but I'd like to invite you to submit you RSS feed to Poets101.com-- a blog aggregator especially for blogging poets. You'll find the "Submit You Blog" link at the top right of the page.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Hi bloggingpoet, thanks for the invitation. I've just done that now, I hope it worked.....