Friday 21 July 2006

Crafting Inspiration

I haven't been so crafty recently, largely because I'm concentrating on poetry. Also I make crafts as a practical way of reusing materials (and post them here as a way of sharing these ideas!) rather than for any other reason. I love making collage greetings cards and would love to make collage as art, but I'm just not good enough. I love this site: Artwords, which like One Deep Breath, gives a prompt every week - in this case for collage rather than haiku. Inspiring, but looking at everyone elses input, I realise just how far I've got to go before my collages become real art!

4 comments:

vicci said...

Juliet...Thanks for visiting my blog...I like that YOU are a "CRAFTY green poet".....I will be visiting you often! Have a good weekend...

vicci said...

Juliet...Thanks for visiting my blog...I like that YOU are a "CRAFTY green poet".....I will be visiting you often! Have a good weekend...

Crafty Green Poet said...

HI Vicci, thanks for visiting back! You too have a good weekend!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Hi bloggingpoet, thanks for the invitation. I've just done that now, I hope it worked.....