Wednesday 19 April 2023

Two handmade tote bags

I've just finished my latest craft project! This lovely tote bag is made from fabric scraps and buttons from various sources (several friends have given me scraps over the years as they know I can often use such things!) I'm quite pleased with the way it looks, though the fastener is slightly wonky.

The blue buttons match the blue in the main fabric so well, I just had to include them as decorative details! 

This is the second tote bag I've made and involved quite a lot of design and sewing. 

The first bag I made a few years ago, was easier to make as the bag part was already made and I just added the handles. 


 

1 comment:

Jenn Jilks said...

Nicely done!
Yes, my cat loves his snakes. Fortunately he's catch and release. He sneaks out on us.