Saturday 14 August 2021

Crafty Green Etsy Shops Update

 I've recently made some new earrings, using a selection of lovely beads that have mostly been rescued from unsold items from charity shops (some of the shops bundle up their unsold jewellery into cheap bags of jewellery supplies, which people like me then buy!). Here are the latest pairs: 

The pairs above have already sold but those shown below are still available in my Etsy shop:

These are available in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop here

And these are available in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop here

Or you can browse all the items in my Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop!

Meanwhile, I've been adding a few things to my vintage and supplies shop, Crafty Green Magpie including this lovely vintage pin cushion, which is available here




No comments: