Friday 16 March 2018

Easter Cards

I always like making greetings cards and these are a few of the Easter cards I made this year.


I used coloured card stock that I recently bought from a 2nd hand shop and added pre-cut shapes and floral papers that I had also bought from 2nd hand shops. Even the rubber stamp I used to complete the design of the first two cards was 2nd hand!

Landlove magazine has a lovely template for lino-print Easter cards which you can find here.

***
Meanwhile I've added several pairs of new earrings to the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop, which you can see here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely cards :D

Lowcarb team member said...

They look very nice - hard to believe that Easter is only two weeks away!

All the best Jan

RG said...

Nice color and texture contrasts!