Thursday 7 April 2016

New necklaces and an Etsy update

This black velvet choker was included in one of the bags of 'broken jewellery' that I bought recently in a second hand shop. The original pendant was missing so I added this cat charm from my stash.


The elements of the necklace below also came from a bag of 'broken jewellery'. The pendant was originally one of a pair of earrings, but after wearing them one day when out to supper with Crafty Green Boyfriend and almost ripping my ear off, I decided that they would be better as pendants. So I replaced the earring hooks with loops and hung them on smart black necklace threads (which also came from a bag of 'broken jewellery. it really is amazing what good quality items end up in these bags!) This one is mine


and the other one is for sale in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop, you can see it here. You may notice that Etsy shops look a bit different now, as there have been some layout changes on the site.

My Etsy shops now each have their own dedicated Pinterest board. So if you're on Pinterest (which is a very inspiring, visual based social media site) then you may want to check them out. The Crafty Green Poet board is here and the Crafty Green Magpie board is here. You can see all my Pinterest boards here, I have boards for crafts, environmental topics and other things of interest!

1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty necklaces. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!