Sunday, 10 April 2016

Book Spine Poetry

The prompt today on NaPoWriMo is to write some book spine poetry, so here are two I put together:

Oracle Bones

Out in the Midday Sun
When God was a Rabbit
Making Silent Stones Speak. 

What I talk about when I talk about running / Calum's Road -
travels in hyperreality -
the accidental / beautiful losers

This kind of poetry is fun and easy and can be slightly addictive....


De said...

Love these!

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

William S. Burroughs and Bryin Geeson's cut up technique

Bill said...

Just glancing at the bookshelf at my elbow:

faces of love
good as new
what the mystics know

dosankodebbie said...

Ha ha, I can see how it would be addictive. I'll have to try it!

jazzy tower said...

When God was a this:)

Lowcarb team member said...

So cleverly done, but so simple too ... I think!
Perhaps I'll give it a try soon and see ...

Have a great new week

All the best Jan

Jennifer A. Jilks said...

It is a good bit of discipline, NaPoWriMo! Good for you!

Sandy said...

I love it! this prompt must have been fun to do.