Monday 1 February 2016

Crafty Green Magpie

As many readers of this blog will know, I have a Crafty Green Poet shop on Etsy, where I sell items which I've made by hand using refashioned and repurposed materials. I used to also sell a few vintage items and supplies there too (the beer bottle tops proved to be immensely popular!).

I recently decided that I would separate out the vintage and supplies and set up a new shop. This means that Crafty Green Poet on Etsy now purely focuses on hand-made items.

The new shop is called Crafty Green Magpie, so there is a clear connection in the names of the two shops. Also magpies like to collect things and are pretty crafty birds, plus they have flashes of green in their plumage!



So far there are only a few items in the shop ( including buttons, a vintage map of Germany and of course beer bottle tops!).

I aim to add plenty more items in the near future, including bringing over the vintage and supplies that were once listed in the Crafty Green Poet shop.

3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Good luck with your new shop! Happy February, enjoy your new week!

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Good luck with it, being able to sell stuff you've made must be amazing.

dosankodebbie said...

That's a great name for your new shop. :)