Saturday, 6 June 2015

Take Time to Smell the Flowers

This lilac bloom smells amazing

white clover smells like honey

and the clematis has a lovely scent too

Take Time to Smell the Flowers for 30 Days Wild


eileeninmd said...

Lovely flowers and images! GLad you are taking time to smell the flowers. Happy weekend!

TexWisGirl said...

all beautiful. :)

gabriellebryden said...

Smelling flowers just makes me sneeze #atchoo most of the time - but I do love their scent.

Pietro and Cynthia said...

So pretty!
Happy Sunday!

rainfield61 said...

Take time to appreciate flowers.
Thank you.

Bill said...

taking time
to smell the flowers
a glance at my watch

But don't follow my example.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I love lilacs ... And I miss them. We don't have most typical spring flowers here in SW Florida. Too hot. No winter, no spring. Life is a trade off ))

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Have lost my sense of smell to a greater or lesser extent.
That is a beautifully captured photo. The mutual, gentle love between you and the lilac is so apparent.