Thursday 2 April 2015

New Necklace

A while ago, a friend gave me an old vintage necklace that was slightly broken and to be honest not a particularly nice design. But the beads are gorgeous and I've made a few things from them, which are in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop (or have sold).

Today I finished making this choker necklace (17 inches / 42cm long).


If I can bear to part with it, it will be in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop after the Easter break.

Other items I've made with these beads include:

these earrings , these earrings and this keyring.






6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Pretty necklace! Maybe you should keep it! Enjoy your day!

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

hi Juliet,
If you can bear to part with it, how much would you charge for it, and do you think i could wear it as a bracelet around my very thin wrist it i wrap it a couple times? generally speaking how much is postage to this side of pond? Forgive typos.
maureen email me

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous - well done!

Rambling Woods said...

Very pretty

Crafty Green Poet said...

Hi Maureen, I tried this as a bracelet and it doesn't work, the beads are too chunky and it doesn't sit well. I've not yet decided how much I'd charge for it....

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Gotcha.