Saturday 15 November 2014

Woven thermos Flask cosy

I recently asked on Facebook if anyone had ideas for small scale practocal based weaving projects to use up the rest of my scrap wool.

Thanks Melissa (of Art in the Wind) for suggesting cosies for bottles and cups which reminded me that I had thought about making a cosy for my thermos flask. So that's exactly what I did and here's the result.



Now my coffee will be even warmer when I'm sitting in the bird hides at Musselburgh!

I next may make some little woven bags (another idea from Melissa!)....

5 comments:

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Juliet, that's fab! Beautiful and useful. The best combination!
:) from COLD Maryland, m & jb (who meows to go out then yeowls to come in 90 seconds later)

Rambling Woods said...

good idea

Gillena Cox said...

Very nice Juliet; practical, economical and pretty

Much love...

HKatz said...

This is adorable. (and yes, useful too).

A Cuban In London said...

That's such an incredible idea. I have to show my daughter this. She's a brilliant knitter. In fact, for my birthday today she knitted a beautiful wristband in my favourite colours: black, blue and grey.

Greetings from London.