Thursday 27 December 2012

Mistletoe Madness

Hope everyone is enjoying the festive season! Properly speaking the Christmas season continues until Epiphany (6 January) so that gives you plenty of time to read 'Mistletoe Madness' a new anthology of writing about Christmas just out from Kind of a Hurricane Press. You can find it in their book-store (as I write this blog-post, it's the top item in their book-store, but they publish quite a lot of anthologies, so it may be that you need to scroll down to find it!).

I'm delighted to have a poem in there, alongside 34 other writers!

Best wishes for the rest of the Christmas season!

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Congrats, having your poem published. I like the title Mistletoe Madness. I wish you all the best in 2013, Happy New Years!

Greenpatches said...

Thanks for the link. I shall investigate. Congrats on the publication of your poem!

Draffin Bears said...

Seasons greetings to you Juliet and hope you are enjoying the holidays.
Congratulations on having your poem published.

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2013
Hugs
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Juliet!
Our bios are next to each other...
I have a couple poems in
the Mistletoe Madness anthology
as well.

~Happy New Year,
Gloria Wimberley
of West Virginia, U.S.
:-)

Unknown said...

Hi Juliet!

Our bios are right next to each other...I have 2 poems in the Mistletoe Madness anthology.

~Happy New Year,
Gloria Wimberley :-)

Unknown said...

...I'm in Misletoe Madness anthology
as well.

~Happy New Year,
Gloria Wimberley :)