As I blogged here, I recently tried to make a case for my camera from repurposed fabric samples, but it turned out to be too small (luckily Crafty Green Boyfriend has found a use for it). I tried again using fabric from an old kimono, which I've already used in other repurposed items (such as this sandwich bag and this draught excluder) and the photos in this post show the result. I'm quite pleased with it! I just basically measured out the fabric around the camera and sewed it up, I didn't use a pattern or anything. I lined the inside of the flap with more of the same fabric to make it look smarter. Thanks to Crafty Green Boyfriend for the photos.