Thursday 20 August 2009

Tree Duet

Tree Duet is a short play from Singapore company spell#7. It explores our relationship with trees and how the roots of trees intertwine with the foundations of our culture. At the same time it explores attitudes to time and relationships. It's a quietly meditative piece and sometimes decidedly odd, but worth watching. It's only on until the 22 August and there are 2 for one ticket offers on for at least some of the remaining days.


Tree Duet by spell#7 until 22 August
11.30am New Town Theatre, George Street, Edinburgh

5 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Juliet - you keep publishing posts which make me so envious of life in Edinburgh - wish I lived a bit nearer.

Raph G. Neckmann said...

I wish I could see this too! I love to be near trees, they have a quiet refreshing energy which is both calming and invigorating.

poefusion said...

Hello Crafty~ I wish I were close enough to go see this one. It sounds rather interesting. I love trees and their beauty. Hope all is well. Have a great weekend.

Acornmoon said...

Lucky you to live near such a wonderful city.

Susan Richardson said...

Sounds so interesting - wish I could have seen this one! (along with lots of others that I've been reading about...)