Pages

▼

Sunday, 30 August 2009

Honest Shadows


honesty plant seedheads collected from the Water of Leith
you can see another of my Shadow Shots on my Over Forty Shades blog here.

27 comments:

  1. Excellent shot, clever idea. I confess I do not know this other blog of yours. I am now going to put that right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black and white interesting use of those moon pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dave, thanks for visiting over 40 Shades too!

    Elizabeth - moon pennies, I've never heard that name for them before, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honest plant? Tell me more about that....and don't lie about it either ;)

    Seriously though, I've never heard about that. Clever shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That plant gives a very delicate shadow on those curtains. Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a gorgeous photograph!!! i'd have that framed and up on a wall!!! have a peaceful day. steven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo. I've been enjoying my lunaria (honestly!) a lot this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture. Honesty is so beautiful. I used to stay in a flat on Leith Walk on my days off. Many moons ago. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, very "painterly", I love the shadows with the reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that shot! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. How lucky for me, as now I have found your blog...your photography is amazing.
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful post ... cleverly generated shadows to share. I didn't know you HAD another blog, but I'm off to check it out.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  13. The money plant creates very pretty shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect shadow for a Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. this one is so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a lovely shot-I like the way you can see the seedheads through the fabric as well as their shadow. I love those seedheads-so beautiful and all for free!
    The bunny has hopped off for the time being to be replaced by a giant cake! I get easily bored with my banner so change it a lot-in fact may change it now! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a beautiful black and white photo you've created. I love that some people can create in black and white where I see color. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shadow Shots -- what a lovely idea! Beautiful photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do honest shadows
    never tell lies? Maybe one
    or two, I surmise.

    My Shadow Shots

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aside from the neat photo I love the title to your post.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is a terrific shot!

    Thanks for visiting my shadow shot and commenting!

    - Square Peg Guy

    ReplyDelete
  23. very pretty; you can see the heat of the summer and relief of shade in this photo; a very relaxing image.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful photo, amazing. I'd love to read a poem (or a few!) that were inspired by this. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm a fan of shadow images, and this is a great one. I like the way you can see the plant lit in white, almost like a negative shadow rather than the caster of the shadow.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment! I try to visit everyone back!