Wednesday 5 June 2024

Crafty Green Poet on Substack

I've started up on Substack! I'll still be blogging on this site, but on my Substack, I plan to share longer posts, most Wednesdays, all about nature and environmental issues through a creative lens. 

You can find out more and subscribe here. I'll be publishing my first post on Wednesday. 

To start with, all my content on Substack will be free, and most content will always be free, but I will eventually introduce paid subscriptions, particularly as I've already a generous blog reader pledge a paid subscription! Paying subscribers will get access to extra content. 

My first post was published today. You can read it here.  Let me know what you think! If you like what you see, please consider taking out a free subscription.


No comments: