Last September I started experimenting making dreamcatchers. For my first attempts, I made small dreamcatchers using bangles that came in some of the bags of broken and unsellable jewellery I often buy from second hand shops. I used lacy fabric inside the bangles as the webbing of the dreamcatchers (You can see these ones here).
This weekend though I decided to try my hand at a large dreamcatcher, using a kit I bought from a second hand shop along with some of my own extra embellishments. This is the first time I've made the webbing feature myself and I was quite pleased with how it turned out. I think I need to readjust the ribbons at the bottom though as they're a bit bulky at the top at the moment. I probably should also add some feathers, but I'm not sure how best to attach them (any tips, feel free to let me know in the comments!)